Promotional T&Cs: Surfboard Giveaway
What's on offer?
CIRCA5000 Ltd has teamed up with Wavelength and Prend Surf Co to give away a brand new, handcrafted 8” Eco Expoxy Mini Mal Surfboard. The competition is being run in partnership with Blue Earth Summit Ltd.
Entrants’ data will be collected, stored (for one year), and processed for the purposes of the prize draw in line with CIRCA5000 and Blue Earth Summit’s privacy policies.
How do I enter the Competition?
All you need to do to enter the Competition is:
- Like the post and follow @circa5000, @prednsurfco and @blueearthsummit
- Every person you tag gains you one additional entry to the competition
Linkedin Sign-up Conditions:
- Sign up for the CIRCA5000 newsletter (each sign-up is an entry)
Twitter/X Sign-up Conditions:
Sign up for the CIRCA5000 newsletter (each sign-up is an entry)
Am I Eligible?
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Employees, agents, and contractors of CIRCA5000 and Blue Earth Summit are not eligible to enter into this competition and shall automatically be excluded from entry to this Prize Draw.
How long does the Competition last for?
- The Competition will run from 12 September 2023, 12:00 GMT until 13 October 2023, 23:59 GMT.
- The winner will be chosen and announced on by 22 October 2023, 12:00 GMT.
What happens if I win?
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries at 12:00 GMT on 22 October 2023.
- If you’re one of our winners, we’ll contact you via your social media account. to share the good news by 22 October 2023. If we can’t contact you on your social media account we’ll try contacting you using any other details we have.
Please remember that fraudsters pretend to be companies, so if anyone contacts you about the prize draw it’s important to remember that we would never ask you to share your bank or security details. We’ll also never talk to you on social media through unofficial CIRCA5000 accounts.
- An email will be sent to the winner of the prize by 22 October 2023 and also announced on CIRCA5000 and Blue Earth Summit’s social media platforms.
- You’ll have until 31 October 2023 to tell us you want to accept the prize.
- If we don’t hear from you or we’ve not been able to get in contact with you by 1 November 2023, we will offer the prize to an alternative winner.
- The winners cannot exchange or transfer their prize.
- The Winner’s first name will be made live on CIRCA5000’s and Blue Earth Summit’s social media and other digital media platforms for 12 months following the prize draw. We may need to share winners’ information with the Advertising Standards Authority.
- If you win, we might ask you to take part in post-event publicity – but you don’t have to agree to this, and we will obtain your permission before doing so.
You won’t be included in the draw and/or have a chance to win if any of the following exclusions apply:
- You’re under the age of 18.
- You’ve been involved in fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw.
The Legal Bits
- CIRCA5000 Ltd is registered in England with Company Number 11200977 at the registered office of 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE. CIRCA5000 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) under Firm Reference Number 846067 and you can find us on the FCA register using this number.
- Blue Earth Summit Limited is registered in England with Company Number 14233179 at Ground Floor, Unit 3 Southview House St Austell Enterprise Park, Carclaze Down, St Austell, Cornwall, United Kingdom, PL25 4EJ
- CIRCA5000 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without notice due to reasons outside its control.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw, CIRCA5000 reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw, amend these terms and conditions, and/or declare void the notification of the winners.
- The decision of CIRCA5000 regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the CIRCA5000’s prize draw communications, upon entry. CIRCA5000 reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- CIRCA5000 accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason, and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This competition is in no way associated with Instagram, Meta or Microsoft.
- You have a number of rights when it comes to your personal information, including the right to ask us to provide you with a copy of your information if we hold it. Please see the Information Commissioner’s website if you’d like to find out about all your rights www.ico.org.uk/for-the-public. If you’d like to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide a Data Subject Access Request form for you to complete.
If you’re unhappy about how we’ve used your personal information, you can complain at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office. They’re the regulator for data protection in the UK. You can find their contact details at https://ico.org.uk.