Promotional T&Cs: ISA Matched Giveaway
The Effective Date: 8th February 2023 The Company: CIRCA5000 Ltd registered in England with Company Number 11200977 at the registered office of 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE
User: A natural person who has installed the mobile application provided by The Company (“The App”) and is eligible for and has completed all steps necessary to open an Investment Account. Employees, agents and contractors of The Company are not eligible to enter into this competition. Users must comply with the Terms and Conditions available at https://circa5000.com/support/policies/terms-and-conditions
ISA Investment Account: an Individual Savings Account, provided by The Company to The User
Withdrawal(s): A request by any user to withdraw funds from any ISA Investment Account.
Prize: Matching the amount invested (minus the total amount of any withdrawals made within the 2022-2023 tax year) by the winner in the tax year 2022-2023, credited to an ISA Investment Account. The user must be eligible for and apply for by agreeing to the T&C at https://circa5000.com/support/policies/terms-and-conditions. Users who are not eligible for an ISA in the tax year 2023-2024 are not eligible to enter this draw. For example, if the Winner has deposited £10,000 in their 2022-2023 ISA, the company will award a matched contribution of £10,000 to a new ISA opened in the 2023-2024 tax year.
Qualifying Event: detailed below. The Qualifying Event will result in one entry into The Prize Draw:
- Qualifying account - Any user who has opened and deposited a minimum of £5 into the ISA Investment Account between the start of the tax year 5 April 2022 and midnight on 4 April 2023 (“The Promotional Period”). Only cleared funds count towards the account.
The Prize Draw: The prize draw in February and March 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to all natural persons who are eligible, who have opened an ISA Investment Account during the tax year. The Company reserves the right to refuse to open any account for any person for any lawful reason.
- Users may obtain only 1 Entry (or ticket) to the Prize Draw by depositing into an ISA Investment Account during the Promotional Period.
- The Entry will result in that User’s unique user ID being entered into a list. One winning Entry will be chosen. The draw will be performed at random using a random number generator which will select a winning ‘ticket’ number corresponding to a line number in the list. A Senior Officer of The Company will perform the draw, supervised by a Director of the Company, which will be anonymised so that the Officer does not know the identity of each ticket holder at the time of the draw. The User to whom the unique user ID belongs that has been chosen at random shall then be identified (“The Winner”).
- No later than 10 April 2023 a The Winner will be selected at random from all Users who have made a successful Entry.
- The Winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw. The winner is required to respond to this email within 14 days giving consent to publicise and release the winner’s first name and the County or City of their residence together with details of The Prize (“The Prize Acceptance”). Should the winner fail to respond to the win notification email within 14 days The Prize shall be forfeit.
- The Winner must have or open an ISA Investment Account for the tax year of 2023/2024 with The Company into which the Prize will be paid. Subject to paragraphs 4 and 5 above, the Prize shall be paid into the User’s Individual Savings Account by no later than 15th April 2023 or as soon as the requirements of paragraphs 4 and 5 above are completed if later. If the Winner is not eligible for an Individual Savings Account for the tax year of 2023/2024 then the prize shall be forfeited.
- Details of the winner, limited to their first name and county or city of their residence will be available from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of the Company in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Important note: When you invest, your capital is at risk. CIRCA5000 does not provide financial advice. You are responsible for understanding whether CIRCA5000’s personal pension is suitable for your financial goals and circumstances. If you are unsure, you should speak to a financial adviser.