Promotional T&Cs: Pension Competition
The Effective Date: 22 February 2023
The Company: CIRCA5000 Ltd registered in England with Company Number 11200977 at the registered office of 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE. CIRCA5000 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) under Firm Reference Number 846067 and you can find us on the FCA register using this number.
User: A natural person who has installed the mobile application provided by The Company (“The App”) and is eligible for and has completed all steps necessary to open an Investment Account. Employees, agents and contractors of The Company are not eligible to enter into this competition. The user must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over. Users must comply with the Prize Draw Conditions below, CIRCA5000’s Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies policies.
Personal Pension: A Personal Pension Account, provided by The Company to The User
Withdrawal(s): A request by any user to withdraw funds or transfer out from a Personal Pension.
Entry Criteria: The User must be eligible for and apply for a Personal Pension. Users who are not eligible for a Personal Pension are not eligible to enter this draw. The User must successfully open a Personal Pension and transfer an existing pension.
Prize: £20,800.00 credited to the Users CIRCA5000 General Investment Account (“GIA”).
Qualifying Event: detailed below. The Qualifying Event will result in one entry into The Prize Draw:
- Qualifying transfer - Any user who has transferred an existing pension into Personal Pension between 1 January 2023 and midnight on 31 May 2023 (“The Promotional Period”). Only cleared funds count towards the account.
The Prize Draw: The prize draw in 2023.
Prize Draw Conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to all natural persons who are eligible, who have opened a Personal Pension with The Company. The Company reserves the right to refuse to open any account for any person for any lawful reason.
- Users may obtain 1 Entry (or ticket) to the Prize Draw by transferring a pension to the account during the Promotional Period. Multiple transfers result in multiple entries (or tickets)
- The Entry will result in that User’s unique user ID being entered into a list. One winning Entry will be chosen. The draw will be performed at random using a random number generator which will select a winning ‘ticket’ number corresponding to a line number in the list. A Senior Officer of The Company will perform the draw, supervised by a Director of the Company, which will be anonymised so that the Officer does not know the identity of each ticket holder at the time of the draw. The User to whom the unique user ID belongs that has been chosen at random shall then be identified (“The Winner”).
- If The Winner has won by virtue of obtaining the winning Entry as a result of initiating a Transfer The Winner shall forfeit the prize if the transfer does not complete. “Complete” means the receipt by the Company of cleared funds. The relevant Transfer does not need to complete by 31 May 2023 but the Prize shall not be paid out unless and until the Transfer is Complete. The Winner may not substitute a new transfer or satisfy completion by depositing cash by any other method. If The Winner decides to cancel their Personal Pension transfer within the 30-day cancellation period, The Prize shall be forfeit.
- No later than 5 June 2023 The Winner will be selected at random from all Users who have made a successful Entry.
- The Winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw. The winner is required to respond to this email within 14 days giving consent to publicise and release the winner’s first name and the County or City of their residence together with details of The Prize (“The Prize Acceptance”). Should the winner fail to respond to the win notification email within 14 days The Prize shall be forfeit.
- The Winner must have opened a Personal Pension and a General Investment Account (“GIA”) with The Company. Subject to paragraphs 4 and 5 above, the Prize shall be paid into the User’s GIA no later than 31 July 2023 or as soon as the requirements of paragraphs 4 and 5 above are completed if later. If the Winner is not eligible for a Personal Pension and does not open a GIA with The Company then the prize shall be forfeited.
- The Prize awarded to the customer is subject to platform fees and the underlying fund costs. Details of costs and charges are available here.
- Details of the winner, limited to their first name and county or city of their residence will be available from email@example.com
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of the Company in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way associated with Instagram, Meta or TikTok .
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English Law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Important note: When you invest, your capital is at risk. CIRCA5000 does not provide financial advice. You are responsible for understanding whether CIRCA5000’s personal pension is suitable for your financial goals and circumstances. If you are unsure, you should speak to a financial adviser.